Summer is well and truly upon us. The Australian heat undulates and wavers between a nice 25 degrees to a harsh and insipid 40 degrees celcius (or more!), cruelly and inconsiderately parching our lips and body with thirst, yearning for a cool and refreshing drink. Remaining hydrated is not only a necessity in our every day lives (regardless of the temperature), but also an important adjunct to our beauty and weight loss/health goals. Want clear, younger looking skin? Drink more fluids! Want to banish some unwanted bloat? Drink more fluids! But, we hear you asking, is it really that easy? Yes, we say. Yes it is!
Looking for something different to replenish that thirst other than water? Why not try our iced tea, inspired by our Acai teatox found here!
Acai Iced Tea Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 4 Just Me Tea Acai Teatox tea bags
- Honey or stevia to preference
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
- 1 large glass or BPA-free pitcher
- Place Acai teatox tea bags into the pitcher and fill with boiling water, leaving a few inches to spare at the rim
- Cover and refigerate for approximately 4-6 hours
- Once time has elapsed, remove tea bags, add ice (as much as desired) and honey/stevia to taste for sweetness
- Place halved strawberries and sliced lemon on top
- Stir, pour into a glass and enjoy!
For some information on our lovely Acai Teatox, read below!
- Increase natural immunity
- Increase vitality
- Increase energy
- Improve skin complexion
- Suppress appetite
- Decrease sugar cravings
- Reduce bloating & aid digestion
- Reduce stomach upset
- Detoxify & cleanse
- Acai berry
- Sencha Green Tea
- Dandelion leaf
- Ginseng leaf
- Lemon grass
- Grape flavour.
How do you like to keep hydrated this summer? Let us know!